Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh My God, Ron and Fez are Back on New York Radio

Oh my god, Ron and Fez are back! I tuned into 92.3 free f.m. so as to hear the last hour 6 to 7 of C.B.C. and instead heard the voice of Ron Bennington and his girlfriend Fez Watley. After a long absence they have returned.

Of course they had previously been on the old 102.7 N.E.W. before it became radio we suck and have no idea what to do. Does anyone know what is on that station anymore? Who cares because the gang is on 92.3 free f.m. weeknights between 6 and 9 p.m. which is just fine with me.

It appears that Black Earl has come out of hiding to produce the new show. I hope that Fez is going to do the well known Friday night Fezitorial which always proves to be a great rant. I am sure that Ron will be listening to every word of the Fezitorial.

All that I can say is that it will really be great to have Ron and Fez back on the air in New York City. I hope that everyone listens. Welcome back boys.
Snake Oil Sam
Snake Oil Sam Internet Media Publishing © 2006

amazing counters

Get Vitamins