Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snake Oil Sam Rates ZimBio A Plus

Recently, while looking at some footprints at this blog I came upon a footprint which directed me to a website called ZimBio. Always being someone who is interested in community based sites I checked it out. All I can say is that ZimBio is, I believe, one of the most technologically intelligent and well thought out community and news gathering portals that I have ever seen or attempted to use.

For anyone who is interested in or might be interested in using this site as a research tool I would highly recommend that you
take a look at ZimBio and consider giving it a test drive. You might enjoy the experience and find something which proves useful to your work or killtime.

As stated I found it because of a footprint. It dealt with something which I had written which included the name of Quest Diagnostics C.E.O. Surya Mohapatra. Apparently the ZimBio Team had previously created a brief bio on this individual and since the program platform has the ability and intelligence to search for related topics it automatically located my blog comments as well as those of others whom had referenced Quest Diagnostics and Surya Mohapatra.

So, since I find it a useful tool I am certain that others will as well. And additionally you can create your own communities once you take a few minutes to create an identity. The portals can be made either public or private. Each of these two features offers positive points depending upon the needs of the individual member utilizing it. And it is free, a really big plus for Snake Oil Sam. So, go ahead and give it a try. I think that you will like it.
Snake Oil Sam
Snake Oil Sam Internet Media Publishing © 2007

amazing counters

Get Vitamins