Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thanks Home Depot for A Great Way to Steal

Well, I just went to Home Depot to get some stuff for a project. At checkout I was informed by the cashier that I did not need to sign for any credit card purchase under $50.00 which is a concern to me. I believe that it creates an unnecessary opportunity for anyone who gets a hold of your credit card to charge that amount to your card without any problems.

Why Home Depot would create this policy I don’t know? Does it really add that much time to the line for someone to sign their name on a screen? This is yet one more stupid policy of corporate America. I would be very uncomfortable giving my business to any company that does not do all that it can to protect my credit when related to its use at those companies stores.

If you feel the same way I do then I would suggest that you go to a
Home Depot Site Link and register your concern with them. I understand that other large companies are doing the same thing in regard to credit card use. This is clearly an issue of concern to anyone who uses credit cards.

Snake Oil Sam
Snake Oil Sam Internet Media Publishing © 2007
Contact Snake Oil Sam

amazing counters

Get Vitamins