Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Quest For On the Job Fun!

Have you ever wondered about the professionalism of the people who are charged with your healthcare? I have and I am pretty sure that you have as well. It is always important to know that you are in good hands. Yes, you are in the hands of people who take their job responsibilities seriously.

In an effort to demonstrate that I suggest that you see the dedication to that responsibility as this
medical professional works hand in hand with his fellow phlebotomists at a patient service center somewhere in America.

And while I am at it I just want to say that if and when a labor union is formed at Quest Diagnostics one of my first union demands will be to get one of these
little beauties so that I can get to work faster.

Freedom of Speech or Death
Snake Oil Sam
Snake Oil Sam Internet Media Publishing © 2007
Contact Snake Oil Sam

Editors Note: Anyone wishing to express an opinion on this blog “Snake Oil Sam’s Radio Review” is welcome to submit it for consideration through the Contact Snake Oil Sam e-mail link located at the end of each article! The publisher assumes no responsibility for the content or opinion of submissions and might or might not agree with the content of comment.

amazing counters

Get Vitamins