Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Art of Time

Before picking up a publication dedicated to the art of the timepiece, I had never thought of time as a form of art. Truly though, time can be art when expressed in the form of a wristwatch.

For some a watch is an outward expression of success. In a way I would suppose that it is a reflection of financial success. Considering the cost of a fine timepiece, it is a way of subtly displaying such wealth.

Others however see a wristwatch as simply a way of keeping track of time. I have always been such an individual. Able to still remember my first watch, I look back with fond memories of the day my father bought me that watch. Yes son, Timex is the way to go, he said.

“Timex takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’” he declared. I did not know that was the Timex motto. I was so proud of the little kid size watch. Clearly manhood had been attained that day when I first strapped on that watch.

Now though, as my eyes have been opened to the beauty of a fine timepiece, I find myself craving to own one or more of those beautiful timepieces. Not having achieved near the level of success to purchase one of those beautiful works of art, I am left in a vacuum of class envy.

Therefore if any watchmaker would be willing to give me an expensive watch I would be more than happy to endorse you and your fine product. Consider that the endorsement of Snake Oil Sam does not come easily. I do have my standards, and they are set at a fairly high bar.

Indeed I believe that you will find that the Snake Oil Sam endorsement is of considerable value. Therefore I would urge you to be among the first to ship me a fine timepiece. For details on how I might be of service to your fine company, or for details on where to ship the product, simply use the e-mail Snake Oil Sam link below.

I am also available to endorse fine automobiles, suits, footwear, furs, electronics and any other high end product. If you have any product which you feel would benefit by a Snake Oil Sam endorsement, please contact me. All products will be evaluated for quality and value.

Freedom Of Speech Or Death
Snake Oil Sam
Snake Oil Sam Internet Media Publishing © 2008
Snake Oil Sam's News Beagle © 2008
Legal Defense Disclaimer
Contact Snake Oil Sam

Editors Note: Anyone wishing to express an opinion on this blog “Snake Oil Sam’s News Beagle” is welcome to submit it for consideration through the Contact Snake Oil Sam e-mail link located at the end of each article! The publisher assumes no responsibility for the content or opinion of submissions and might or might not agree with the content of comment.

amazing counters

Get Vitamins